Enjoy the views of the historic city centre of Schiedam from a different perspective. Book a whisper boat tour and sail past the highest windmills in the world, old warehouses and distilleries.
- 11:30 (80 minutes tour)
- 13:30 – (60 minutes tour)
- 15:00 – (60 minutes tour, only from 2 may - 1 october)
Pick the 11:30 tour, during the extended route you'll spot 6 of the 7 highets windmills of te world for the same price!
- The whisper boat sails starting april 8th through the 29th of october
- The whisper boat is closed for bookings on Mondays, however, departs during the second days of easter and pentecost
- The whisper boat is closed on Kingsday
BUY YOUR TICKETS HERE
- Adults: €8.50
- Children from 4 till 12: €4,00
- Sailing & Windmill de Walvisch* adults: €14,50
- Sailing & Windmill de Walvisch* age 13 till 17: €12,00
- Sailing & Windmill de Walvisch* age 6 till 12: €5,50
- Sailing/Windmill/Jenever Museum* adults: €22,50
- Sailing/Windmill/Jenever Museum* age 13 till 17: €17,50
- Sailing/Windmill/Jenever Museum* age 6 till 12: €6,00
- Children till 4: Free, no reservation necessary
- Rotterdampas: Free**
*Attention! During the Molendagen, Open Monumentenweekend en Brandersfeestenweekend in September there are different fees or free entrance into museums. Always check out the website.
- One pass equals one boat trip for free
- Reserve your ticket online
- Show your Rotterdampas when boarding the whisper boat
- Attention! No shows and cancellations will make you lose your free boat trip, the Rotterdampas organisation is aware of this information.
Train: NS station Schiedam Centrum
Tram: lijn 24, halte Broersvest of halte Koemarkt
Bus: lijnen 51 en 54, halte Broersvest of halte Koemarkt
Metro: halte Schiedam Centrum
Car: Take the A20, exit 11 Schiedam Centrum and drive towards the centre, Westvest 229. There are available parking spots.
RENTING THE WHISPERBOAT
Birthday, wedding, company outing or other fun plans ahead? Rent out the whisperboat and decide the time and departing/ending location of your tour. Click here for more information.