De Korenbeurs is a beautiful listed building. It was built in 1787 under the leadership of the Italian architect, Carlo Giovanni Francesco Giudici (1746 – 1819). In the Netherlands he was known as Jan Giudici. It is a monumental rectangular building with four wings and a covered courtyard.
It is a national monument where art, culture and entrepreneurship go hand-in-hand. The library has been located here since 2015.