You can see arthouse and popular films in the Wenneker Cinema. Children’s films are also on the program. Check the event calendar on this site for program details.
A Temple of Culture in a former distillery
Wenneker Cinema is located in the Wennekerpand in the former Wenneker Distillery. This imposing building had an industrial function for many years. It now houses, among other things, a theatre and a cinema.
- Tuesdays (every 2nd Tuesday of the month) 8.30 p.m.
- Wednesdays (Weekly) 3 p.m.
- Thursdays (Weekly) 8.30 p.m.
- Fridays (Weekly) 8.30 p.m. / 9 p.m.
- Saturdays (Weekly) 8.30 p.m. / 9 p.m.
- Sundays (Weekly) 1 p.m. / 3 p.m.
Children’s films show from October to April on Sunday at 1 p.m. During the school holidays (except the long summer holiday), we show a children’s film daily at 3 p.m. The cinema opens half an hour before the film begins. Tickets can be purchased half an hour before the first film begins.
- Individual tickets €9.00
- Donors €6.50
- 65+ without donor pass €8.00 (from 1 Feb. 2015)
- 65+ with donor pass €6.50 (from 1 Feb. 2015)
- Children up to 12 years €6.00
- CJP/CKV €6.00
- Donor pass / extension €7.50 per year
Rotterdampas/Bibliotheekpas/OntdekschiedamNu-pas are no longer accepted